The CEREC treatment procedure means:
The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few seconds. This eliminates the need for unpleasant silicone impressions.
CEREC restorations are milled out of a solid ceramic block in just a few minutes. They are then ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for temporary fillings and crowns. It also means that you need only one appointment, and you don’t have to wait for days on end until the ceramic filling is finished.
No Long Wait Periods
Because CEREC restorations can be placed immediately, you only need one appointment. You benefit from tooth restorations which have demonstrated their durability time and time again.
The CEREC procedure step by step:
1) Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
2) After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgum filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
3) The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
4) The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block.
5) The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.
For more info on CEREC Crowns,
contact us today!